The bill Authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the Greater Washington Soap Box Derby. has passed the House of Representatives
The bill passed the House on Apr 08, 2019. The sponsor was (D) Representative Steny H. Hoyer from MD.
Summary: This concurrent resolution permits the Greater Washington Soap Box Derby Association to sponsor soap box derby races as a free public event on the Capitol grounds on June 15, 2019.
This bill mainly relates to these subjects; Outdoor recreation, U.S. Capitol, Games and hobbies and Congress.
- (D) Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton from DC
- (D) Rep. Anthony Brown from MD
- (D) Rep. Jamie Raskin from MD
- (D) Rep. John Sarbanes from MD
- (D) Rep. David Trone from MD
- (D) Rep. Donald Beyer from VA
- (D) Rep. Gerald E. Connolly from VA
- (D) Rep. Jennifer Wexton from VA