The bill Expressing the sense of Congress that the report of Special Counsel Mueller should be made available to the public and to Congress. has passed the House of Representatives
This bill passed the House on Mar 14, 2019. It was introduced by (D) Representative Jerrold Nadler from NY.
This bill is mainly related to these subjects; Crime and Law Enforcement.
List of 1st bill amendments
- Pursuant to the provisions of H.Res. 208, the amendments printed in House Report 116-17 to the concurrent resolution and the preamble are considered adopted.
- (D) Rep. Maxine Waters from CA
- (D) Rep. Adam B. Schiff from CA
- (D) Rep. Elijah E. Cummings from MD
- (D) Rep. Eliot L. Engel from NY
- (D) Rep. Richard E. Neal from MA
- (D) Rep. Zoe Lofgren from CA
- (D) Rep. Lloyd Doggett from TX
- (D) Rep. Charlie Crist from FL
- (D) Rep. Danny K. Davis from IL
- (D) Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton from DC
- (D) Rep. David Cicilline from RI