New bill introduced: To amend title 38, United States Code, to authorize the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to waive the requirement of certain veterans to make copayments for hospital care and medical services in the case of an error by the Department of Veterans Affairs, and for other purposes.
Republican Representative Lloyd Smucker from the state of PA, along with two cosponsors, introduced bill H.R.1802 on Mar 14, 2019.
There are currently no amendments. The bill’s cosponsors comes from both parties with 1 Republicans and 1 Democrats supporting it. So far none of the bill’s cosponsors has withdrawn their support.
Lloyd Smucker Basics
Lloyd Smucker was born on a 1964 in Lancaster.
Lloyd Smucker has held a number of positions, including member of the State Senate of Pennsylvania, member Planning Commission and member Board of Supervisors.
Lloyd Smucker Roles in Congress
- Served as Representative for PA (district 11) from Jan 2019 to Jan 2021 in the House 116th congress. He voted along party lines 97.39 percent of the time. He served on the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure and the Committee on Education and Labor. During this period Lloyd Smucker missed 8% of the votes, sponsored 9 bills, cosponsored 26 bills.
- Served as Representative for PA (district 16) from Jan 2017 to Jan 2019 in the House 115th congress. He voted along party lines 96.16 percent of the time. He served on the Committee on the Budget, the Committee on Education and Labor and the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. During this period Lloyd Smucker missed 1.24% of the votes, sponsored 13 bills, cosponsored 210 bills.
- FaceBook page of Lloyd Smucker – RepSmucker
- Officiel Website of Lloyd Smucker
- Twitter page of Lloyd Smucker – RepSmucker
- UCs5iMvWy-oTHyf5HuwB7FCg YouTube channel of Lloyd Smucker
- Office Address: 127 Cannon House Office Building
- Phone: 202-225-2411