To amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 to ensure that public institutions of higher education protect expressive activities in the outdoor areas on campus.
Republican Representative Francis Rooney from the state of FL, without any cosponsors, introduced bill H.R.1672 on Mar 11, 2019.
There are currently no amendments.
Francis Rooney Information
Francis Rooney was born on a 1953 in Muskogee.
Francis Rooney has held a number of positions, including Ambassador to the Holy See, United States representative and United States representative.
Francis Rooney’s Work in Congress
- Served as Representative for FL (district 19) from Jan 2019 to Jan 2021 in the House 116th congress. He voted along party lines 95.05 percent of the time. He served on the Committee on Foreign Affairs and the Committee on Education and Labor. During this period Francis Rooney missed 15.83% of the votes, sponsored 8 bills, cosponsored 39 bills.
- Served as Representative for FL (district 19) from Jan 2017 to Jan 2019 in the House 115th congress. He voted along party lines 96.61 percent of the time. He served on the Joint Economic Committee, the Committee on Education and Labor and the Committee on Foreign Affairs. During this period Francis Rooney missed 10.07% of the votes, sponsored 21 bills, cosponsored 216 bills.
- FaceBook page of Francis Rooney – RepRooney
- Officiel Website of Francis Rooney
- Twitter page of Francis Rooney – RepRooney
- UC5dLBbrW1JwIGs9h248lk6g YouTube channel of Francis Rooney
- Office Address: 120 Cannon House Office Building
- Phone: 202-225-2536