The bill To extend certain authorities relating to United Sates efforts to combat HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria globally, and for other purposes. has passed the House of Representatives
The bill passed the House on Nov 13, 2018. It was first sponsored by (R) Representative Christopher H. Smith from NJ.
This bill mainly concerns itself with these subjects; Child health, Appropriations, Africa, World health, Drug therapy, Foreign aid and international relief, Health promotion and preventive care, Health programs administration and funding, International organizations and cooperation, Infectious and parasitic diseases, Cardiovascular and respiratory health, HIV/AIDS, Government studies and investigations, International Affairs and Armed Forces and National Security.
- (D) Rep. Barbara Lee from CA
- (R) Rep. Edward Royce from CA
- (D) Rep. Eliot L. Engel from NY
- (R) Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen from FL
- (D) Rep. Karen Bass from CA
- (R) Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick from PA
- (D) Rep. Gerald E. Connolly from VA
- (D) Rep. Brad Sherman from CA
- (R) Rep. Dave Reichert from WA
- (D) Rep. David Cicilline from RI
- (R) Rep. Michael McCaul from TX
- (R) Rep. Thomas Garrett from VA
- (D) Rep. Alcee L. Hastings from FL